Wednesday 18 July 2012

Traveling Starts

I've always tried to keep regular diaries as a way of documenting occurrences throughout my life. For the most part, though, I've never been able to keep journal-ing consistent, and all of my wannabe detailed retellings of my extremely interesting (debatable at times) life have ended up as piles of mostly empty, or doodled in notebooks.
This blog is a new attempt to document at least a short time in my life (maybe more if I can finally make it a habit to blog), over the next couple of weeks.
I am getting ready to move across country to NYC on my own to go to New York University. Before doing so though, I've decided to a bit of traveling. I will be going to London, UK and Cannes, France for the first time, staying with longtime friends in both places. Afterwards I'll be going to Madrid and Cabo de Palos (a seaside town just outside of Cartagena), Spain to visit my dad's side of the family.

Can't wait to get traveling, and hopefully....blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment