Wednesday 29 August 2012

Welcome to Manhattan!

It's the end of August. What? Where did summer go? Where did vacation go? Where did I go? I went to New York City!
Needless to say, I'm obviously not traveling anymore. I got back to San Diego, CA with two weeks to pack up my belongings and head out to "The Big Apple" to go to NYU. It took a while to get all my junk sorted and sucked into my vacuum bags. But I made it.
I am now in my dorm room, looking out onto 3rd Avenue. I've been here for three days, but it feels like months. So many things to do in the city; so much to see, so many people to meet. Orientation, Welcome Week, walks around The Village, getting lost....
Honestly, I don't have all much to say for this post. I'm trying to find my footing in this big city. But not to worry; new travels around this new, huge, amazing city soon to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment